All of our physiotherapists are fully qualified and registered members of AHPRA. We use only hands on, clinically proven, evidence-based techniques to help you with your recovery.
Our physio’s have a wide range of experience, interest areas and specialties from Rehab to Women’s Health, and Paediatrics to Sports Performance.
Our commitment to ongoing training and professional development guarantees we can find the problem and help get you better faster.
Physio is the physical manipulation of muscles, bones, and connective tissues and even nerves where needed. Physio’s undertake a 4 year degree to specialise as a physiotherapy clinician.
If you have had physio before you might be surprised by the methods used at Bounce Back. Many clinics state they are hands on but all of our clinician’s therapies are manual therapists. That means we don’t use machines and equipment all of our interventions are with our own hands, clinically proven to be the Gold Standard and most successful physiotherapy.
Here are just a few of the things physio’s can help with:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Acute or chronic muscular or skeletal injuries
- Sporting injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accident Rehabilitation
- Return to Work Injuries
- Pre/Post-operative rehabilitation
- Women’s Health
- Antenatal & Post Natal Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Management, Maintenance and Prevention of Progression of Disabilities
- Strength & Balance Training
- Personal Training
- Aged Care Assessments and Pain Management
- Improving strength, balance, endurance, muscle length, co-ordination, and tone
- And the list goes on…
If you are still not sure if we can help, give us a call or email and one of our clinicians will be in touch.