All of our physiotherapists are fully qualified and registered members of AHPRA. We use only hands on, clinically proven, evidence-based techniques to help you with your recovery.
Our physio’s have a wide range of experience, interest areas and specialties from Rehab to Women’s Health, and Paediatrics to Sports Performance.
Our commitment to ongoing training and professional development guarantees we can find the problem and help get you better faster.
Here are just a few of the things physio’s can help with:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Acute or chronic muscular or skeletal injuries
- Sporting injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accident Rehabilitation
- Return to Work Injuries
- Pre/Post-operative rehabilitation
- Women’s Health
- Antenatal & Post Natal Care
- Cancer recovery
- Neurological Disorders
- Management, Maintenance and Prevention of Progression of Disabilities
- Strength & Balance Training
- Personal Training
- Pain Management
- Improving strength, balance, endurance, muscle length, co-ordination, and tone
- And the list goes on…
If you are still not sure if we can help, give us a call or email and one of our clinicians will be in touch.