Our speech pathologists are all registered members of Speech Pathology Australia and are committed to providing evidence-based and client-centred therapy to support clients to achieve their goals.
We provide services for to help with speech, language, fluency (stuttering), literacy, comprehension, social communication and eating and swallowing difficulties.
Speech pathologists can help with:
- Dysarthria (unclear speech)
- Aphasia (language difficulties)
- Dysphagia (swallowing difficulties)
- Apraxia of speech
- Alternative and augmentative communications
- Developing listening and comprehension skills
- Developing expressive language skills
- Developing social communication
- Developing literacy skills
- Developing smooth or fluent speech for children who stutter
- Developing safe eating and managing fussy eating
- Using alternative communication such as Key Word Sign, PECS, PODD and other AAC